New and Popular Cheap Kids Bicycle, Cheap Wholesale Kids Bicycle, Hot Sale Wooden Bicycle Toy for Kids
|FOB Price:||US $21 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|500 Pieces||US $21/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JB003
- Folded: Unfolded
- Age: 3-8 Years
- Rim Material: Plastic
- Certification: CE, BV, BSCI,3c
- Transport Package: Knock Down Packing
- Origin: China
- Type: Kids Bike
- Wheel Size: 12"
- Suitable for: Boys, Girls
- Color: Red
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: 83*37*54cm
- HS Code: 9503001000
12'' Wooden Balance Bike
Available for three years old and up children ( Available for 3+ )
Parts of 12'' Wooden Balance Bike
- Quality wood frame from fast-growing replenishable birch tree
- Non-toxic safety TPE handle grips
- Quality bearing and axel system
- Inflated rubber tire with extra long tub valves
- Plastic wheel hub
- PU seat cover
- Round corner to avoid any danger for kid
- Designed for children aged 3 and upward.
- Improve children's intelligence
- Bring children happiness
- Use the high quality material and non-toxic water paint
- Non-toxic in accordance with EN71 and ASTM-F963
- For indoors and outdoors
- Ridden by one child at a time
- Logo and other details can be printing through screen printing, hot stamping, heat transfer printing!
- Pneumatic rubber tire
- Non-pneumatic rubber tire with special elastic tube inside.The riding experience is similar to that of a pneumatic tire, but without flats.
- Non-pneumatic EVA tire,The whole tire made by EVA material.The riding experience is similar to that of a pneumatic tire, but without flats.
Customized Design ( OEM /ODM ) Is Welcome.
OEM /ODM are acceptable for wooden balance bikes. Please kindly send us the designs or logos in PDF format. Then we can make the samples with your designs for you to check.
The material we use is environmental friendly. All of our wooden bicycles can be passed the testing.
How do you ride a wooden balance bike?
Learning to ride is very intuitive. Sitting on the Simplicity 12'' Wooden Balance Boys Bikes For Practice , kids first walk the bike forward. As they go faster, they stride with feet off the ground for longer periods of time, ultimately being able to pull both feet off the ground and gained balance. At first they tilt to one side or the other and their feet catch them like training wheels. Very quickly, balance becomes second nature. Braking is done by putting both feet down to stop.
How long does it take to learn?
Most children are able to walk/ride the first time they sit down. They will be able to stride with feet off the ground and gained balance after a week or two. Each child learns at his/her own pace.
How old does a child have to be to ride the wooden balance bike?
The balance is designed for children between the ages of 2 and 5, or as soon as they can reach the ground while sitting on the lowest seat position.
Is the seat adjustable?
The seat is easily adjustable so children of all sizes can ride, and ranges from 38-40-42 cm high.
How much does the wooden balance bike?
The Simplicity 12'' Wooden Balance Boys Bikes For Practice weighs about 4kg and the weight is evenly distributed. This means it's easy to carry when your toddler is too tired to ride.
What are the tires made of?
The tires are made of biodegradable rubber. With pneumatic tube inside,and we also have another option is special solid elastic tube inside, The riding experience is similar to that of a pneumatic tire, but without flats!
Is assembly required?
A wooden balance bike arrives in the package partially assembled. You will need to attach the front fork, the handlebar and the wheels. Assembly time is about 10 minutes and instructions and tools are included.
Does the wooden balance bike requires any maintenance?
- The wooden balance bike requires some maintenance. Bolts may loosen from use, so be sure to check them before each ride.
- Don't leave or store the wooden balance bike outside. It is protected by a lacquer veneer coating, but is made of wood, and is susceptable to damage caused by exposure to the elements.